Thursday, November 18, 2010

Spanish Moss Vintage

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Spanish Moss Vintage is one of our new accounts to carry PlayMe jeans and I couldn't be more excited.  They carry an array of hand-selected vintage items and new brands on their online store.  I LOVE THEIR VINTAGE SELECTION!!! I find a lot of vintage shops to be over saturated with neon 90's parachute pants or doily mexican embroidered dresses, but Suzanne of SMV gets it when buying vintage for her store, which is why most of the stuff sells out so quickly.  Above are some pictures from their newest editorial and my picks from the shop vintage section HERE

17 comments:

  1. spanish moss is always a place i find myself lusting over EVERYTHING. sounds like a good match!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats...i luv them. she has a good eye and impeccable taste.

    ♥ thesoundoflace.blogspot.com ♥
    ♥ thesoundoflace.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today is the last day to participate at my TORY BURCH GIVEAWAY on my blog! Hurry up!


    http://timeless-is-more.blogspot.com/


    http://timeless-is-more.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great!!! the last dress is killer!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greaaaat i love the site, & i order a lot of things there, your jeans will be one of them :D

    Xoxo, Céline
    areyouincorrect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are so many things that i want to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! ounds really good! must check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. greeeeeat
    this is even inspiring me more for my hippie-style post, check it out ;)

    <3
    http://lamodemary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found your blog through Bloglovin' and I'm so happy I did. You have such a great eye for stylish fashion. I'm so inspired! Well, I'm off to explore some more of this amazing blog of yours :) Paris in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  10. the black dress with the sides cute out are beyond gorgeous!
    not to mention the second picture is amazing, literally breath taking!

    ReplyDelete
  11. spanish moss has such great clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome picks!!! I love long length everything!!!

    xoxo
    jO
    http://fashionbyjo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. great clothes, especially dresses :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it!! These pieces are absolutely AMAZING! :)

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. i didn´t know this web!! http://mariapmucientes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think the next time that I go to to LA, I am going to stay at the Beverly Hills Hotel. It looks so fabulous!


    The Red Queen

    ReplyDelete